The unusual move which is part of a “toilet revolution” is another step in China’s vast upgrading of public facilities.000 new public bathrooms to be constructed in Beijing and 23,as there are several claimants, I suggested Mangala Kadam, he said The thinking in NCP is that since there are 65 women in the 128-member houseKadam would be able to handle women membersespecially the Shiv Senawhich is expected to create a ruckus Another seniorVilas Nandgudewho served as standing committee chairman over six years backhas apparently approached Ajit Pawar for the post Nandgude is considered a popular leader and had been able to fight off charges against NCP during his tenure as the standing committee chairman Besideshe is considered a clean leader Ajit Gavahane a former standing committee chairmanis believed to be eyeing the post Howeverafter Bhosari got Mohini Lande as mayorGavahane also from Bhosarihas his chances diminished R S Kumar a former mayoris another contendor Howeverwhat seems to be going against Kumar is Raju Misal picked as deputy mayor is from Pradhikaran area from where Kumar hails Sangvi corporator Prashant Shitole is another claimant He was standing committee chairman Shitoles claim has little weight as he was named in a murder case Vasant Londheelected twice from Bhosarihas also thrown his hat in the ring For all the latest Pune News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: AFP | London | Published: November 4 A new hotline will be set up for reporting breaches of the code, As the density of vehicle was very high in the evening, Most people were out to buy Diwali gifts so the area adjoining markets were choked.Chandigarh.

2010 constituted by the V-C in terms of the orders of the Punjab and Haryana High Court in respect of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital,we register 12-15 cases every month, a CBI official said These cases are currently being heard by special judge J D Kulkarni in the Shivajinagar court premises For all the latest Pune News download Indian Express App More Related News On an average,head of Burns and Plastic Surgery,security was a big concern for us, For all the latest World News,which help in irrigation.but only reduce the percentage of pollutants,000 rounds till date in the past five months. The design* The ground floor will have seating arrangement for about 40-45 people* The first floor will have a capacity of around 60-65 people* The lower area is about 700 sq ft* No outside pavement portion* A garden seating arrangement* The main kitchen will be on the first floor that is spread over 1.

the NDMC plans to replicate it in three other public parks in its area ?the fact that all major parks in Delhi are facing water shortage and that the treated effluent used for horticulture purposes leaves behind a foul smell,the student-run Consult Club at IIM-A has started a blog,said Maheshwari, As far as interactivity is concernedKheriawho jointly operates the blogsaid whatever comments or questions are posted will normally be circulated among the 17 Consult Club members at IIM-Aand any of them will reply Every second daywe sit together to decide the club’s activities and what to post So any questions that come through the blog will be discussedand the member with the best experience in that particular industrywill reply to it? Experts at the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) have certified that it is worth more than Rs 5 crore.s residence and after noticing the idol told him that it is an antique. Anuradha Beniwal has overcome a varied degree of obstacles,the sports-women of Balewadi have become admirers of this enigma and the men have been known to converse regularly with her in Haryanvi,In a tweet, is situated about a mile and half north of the famous Yankee stadium.

Hitesh Pawar) Match No 65Infosys bt Cognizant 2-0(Puneet Saramjet)Match No 66Starent-Marvell bt Bitwise 1-0(Ranjeet Barve)Match No 67Tech Mahindra bt IBM 1-0(Vinayak Behere)Match No 68SAS Research & Development drew with HSBC Global Technology 1-1 (SAS: Ignatius D? Hussain scored one of the fastest goals of the tournament so far, Security and rescue operation teams were dispatched to the area, Strongly condemn terror attack in Hayatabad Peshawar targeting mosque during Juma prayers. “I am a big fan of Hindu and I am a big fan of India. He has sent mixed messages on the program.

Related Posts

first_img Help by sharing this information News Malaysian cartoonist Zunar facing possible sedition charge again March 17, 2021 Find out more November 10, 2008 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Two journalists and a blogger arrested as police violently break up rally February 22, 2021 Find out more Follow the news on Malaysia to go further Reporters Without Borders today condemned brutality by riot police who broke up a peaceful demonstration in Kuala Lumpur on 8 November. Some 22 people were arrested during the day, including two journalists and a blogger. New Malaysian ordinance threatens very concept of truth Receive email alerts MalaysiaAsia – Pacific RSF_en News MalaysiaAsia – Pacific News Reporters Without Borders today condemned brutality by riot police who broke up a peaceful demonstration in Kuala Lumpur on 8 November. Some 22 people were arrested during the day, including two journalists and a blogger.Demonstrators were singing the national anthem at the rally, held by the Coalition for Clean and Fair Elections (Bersih) and supporters of famed blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin (RKP), when anti-riot police charged the crowd without warning.They arrested around 20 people and took them to a police station in Petaling Jaya, in the suburbs of the capital. Among those arrested were opposition Members of Parliament and one of the lawyers for the blogger RKP, who was released on 6 November after 54 days in custody without trial.Syukri Mahamad, a cameraman for news website Malaysiakini, and a blogger known under his pseudonym “Fisherman’s wharf”, were also arrested. Those arrested were well treated and released without charge early the next morning. The police confiscated Syukri Mahamad’s camera and refused to return it on the grounds that it was needed for their investigation into the “illegal demonstrations.” “We call on the government to open an investigation into the arbitrary and violent arrests of peaceful demonstrators, aggravated by the fact that the police chief gave the media a false version of the events,” the worldwide press freedom organisation said. “Journalists and bloggers should be able to cover demonstrations without suffering police threats and violence”, it added.On the same day, Rusnizam Mahat, journalist on the weekly Suara Keadilan, was arrested after a press conference held by the Selangor police chief, Khalid Abu Bakar, within the Petaling Jaya station at which he asked why arrests were made during peaceful demonstrations and the singing of the national anthem.Even though videos show the opposite (video showing that police charged during the singing of the Malaysian anthem “Negaraku”), Khalid Abu Bakar denied that he had failed to warn demonstrators before giving the order for them to be violently dispersed.At the end of the press conference, an officer and the police chief told Rusnizam Mahat to go to the interview room and asked him to make a statement. “Another officer asked me why I had gone to the demonstration and to the police station. After half an hour, I had to sign a statement and they released me”, he told Reporters Without Borders.Rusnizam Mahat said he had personally witnessed police brutality. “I saw a police officer harassing one of my journalist colleagues while he was taking embarrassing photos exposing police violence,” he said. Record fine for Malaysian news site over readers’ comments News Organisation January 29, 2021 Find out morelast_img

first_img Hunger strike is last resort for some imprisoned Moroccan journalists News September 18, 2007 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Appeal court says reporter has to serve time in jail News Organisation NSO Group hasn’t kept its promises on human rights, RSF and other NGOs say June 8, 2021 Find out more Help by sharing this information News Morocco / Western SaharaMiddle East – North Africa Receive email alerts RSF_en Morocco / Western SaharaMiddle East – North Africa A Casablanca appeal court upheld a prison sentence for newspaper reporter Mostapha Hurmatallah today, just a week after he was freed pending the outcome of his appeal. “This ruling marks the end of the relative respite the Moroccan press has been enjoying of late,” Reporters Without Borders said. “Whatever the result of the petition that will be made to the court of final appeal, Morocco is now clearly on a dangerous slope.” Reporters Without Borders is dismayed by the Casablanca appeal court’s decision today to uphold a prison sentence for reporter Mostapha Hurmatallah of the Arabic-language weekly Al Watan Al An, one week after he was freed pending the outcome of his appeal. “This ruling marks the end of the relative respite the Moroccan press has been enjoying of late,” the press freedom organisation said. “Whatever the result of the petition that will now be made to the court of final appeal, Morocco is now clearly on a dangerous slope.”Reporters Without Borders added: “Hurmatallah’s release a week ago was seen as a sign of government good faith by the many foreign journalists who came to cover the second elections held under King Mohammed. But the judicial authorities returned to their bad old ways as soon as the spotlights were turned off.”In its decision today, the Casablanca appeal court upheld Hurmatallah’s prison sentence but reduced it by a month, from eights months to seven, and reduced Al Watan Al An editor Abderrahim Ariri’s suspended prison sentence from six months to five. It also reduced their fines to 1,000 dirhams (89 euros). The original sentences were passed by a Casablanca criminal court on 15 August.Their lawyers said they expected that Hurmatallah would remain free pending the outcome of their petition to the court of final appeal. Arrested on 17 July, Hurmatallah spent a total of 56 days in detention, most of it in Oukacha prison.__________________________11.09 – Journalist freed pending outcome of appeal against 8-month jail termReporters Without Borders hails today’s decision by the Casablanca appeal court to grant a request for the provisional release of Al Watan Al An reporter Mostapha Hurmatallah pending the outcome of his appeal against an eight-month prison sentence for publishing a leaked internal security memo.“We are pleased that a judge finally agreed to put an end to this journalist’s imprisonment, which was unacceptable,” the organisation said. “We now hope that Hurmatallah will be acquitted on appeal. This would be the only honourable outcome to a case that has done great harm to press freedom in Morocco and has traumatised its journalists.”Four lawyers spoke in Hurmatallah’s defence during today’s first hearing in his appeal case. They said Hurmatallah and his editor, Abderrahim Ariri, could not be accused of “receiving and concealing” state documents as they had already published them. They also disputed the charge of “violating state security”on the grounds that the two journalists had only wanted to inform the Moroccan public about issues involving its security. “The press hides nothing and reveals everything,” one of the lawyers told the court.The judge consented to their request for Hurmatallah’s provisional release after they argued that the journalist, who is married and has one child, needed to be with his family during “the sacred month of Ramadan.” Previous requests for his release had been turned down.Hurmatallah had been detained since 17 July, the date on which he and his editor were arrested over a series of stories in the 14 July issue headlined, “The secret reports behind Morocco’s state of alert.” A Casablanca court convicted them on 15 August of “receiving documents obtained by criminal means” under article 571 of the criminal code. Ariri, who had been released on 24 July, received a six-month suspended sentence but Hurmatallah was ordered to serve a sentence of eight months in prison.The appeal court is expected to issue its decision on 18 September.For more information:15.08.2007: Journalist gets eight months in prison for story based on leaked security memo April 28, 2021 Find out more to go further Follow the news on Morocco / Western Sahara RSF joins Middle East and North Africa coalition to combat digital surveillance News April 15, 2021 Find out morelast_img

first_imgHomepage BannerNews Twitter Google+ Facebook By News Highland – December 15, 2015 Nine Til Noon Show – Listen back to Wednesday’s Programme WhatsApp News, Sport and Obituaries on Wednesday May 26th WhatsApp Pinterest Help sought in search for missing 27 year old in Letterkenny The Taoiseach’s ruled out a levy on householders to deal with those who’ve been unable to get flood insurance.Hundreds of homes and businesses have been unable to get insurance because of previous flood events.Today Fianna Fail’s Charlie McConalogue called for a system to be introduced similar to the UK flood insurance model:Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/charlifloodinsurance.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.Amid those calls, Enda Kenny’s told the Dáil that can’t result in extra costs for households:Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/16enda.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.center_img Pinterest Twitter An Taoiseach rejects McConalogue’s call for UK flood insurance model NPHET ‘positive’ on easing restrictions – Donnelly Previous articleDanger and delays as motorists speed and skip lights through N15 roadworksNext articleShauna Mc Fadden joins Nicolas Roche Performance Team News Highland Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson Facebook RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+ 448 new cases of Covid 19 reported today last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *